This information should be reviewed by families participating in Cross Country, Girls Tennis, and Boys & Girls Soccer.
Activities Director Welcome
Varsity Head Coach Contact
Girls Soccer – Dennis Yunke – DYunke@isd717.org
Girls Tennis – Jill Bailey – JBailey@isd717.org
Boys Soccer – Tim Wareham – TWareham@isd717.org
Cross Country – Ben Nylander – BNylander@isd717.org
Communication from Coaches
Download the Remind app, then text the following code(s) to 81010 to join communication group.
Girls Soccer – @717gsoccer
Girls Tennis – No remind, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to communications
Boys Soccer – @twareham
Cross Country – @jordancro
Where to Report The First Day of Practice
Please report directly to the locations listed below for the first day of practice.
- JV Girls Tennis – Monday, August 17 from 8:00am-10:00am at Tennis courts
- Varsity Girls Tennis – Monday, August 17 from 9:00am-11:30am at Tennis courts
- Boys Soccer – Monday, August 17 from 8:30am-10:00am and 4:00pm-6:00pm at Ames Field
- Girls Soccer – Monday, August 17 from 7:00am-10:00am and 4:00pm-6:00pm at Green Space 7 (Behind JES)
- Cross Country – Monday, August 17 from 8:00am-10:00am at JHS Gym. Please use the athletic doors to enter the building.
Please see Campus Map for questions on practice locations.
MSHSL Fall Sports Guidance
Sport Specific Information:
- Boys Soccer
- Hubmen Soccer Start of Season Information
- Please bring soccer cleats, soccer style long socks, shinguards (must be worn at all times), soccer style shorts, plain t-shirt (Short or long sleeved. Simple logo or design is ok. No soccer or other sports team replica jerseys).
- Fluids & hydration: Players should make sure they hydrate before each session and bring more than enough to last each session. Sharing container is not allowed, so players need to bring their own plentiful supply of water/sports drinks.
- Boys and Girls Cross Country
- Please bring a mask, water bottle labeled with your name, and training logs with any summer mileage.
- Cross Country COVID Protocols
- Girls Tennis
- Items for Tennis: Tennis racket, water bottle labeled with your name, and face mask.
- Please come to practice in athletic clothing and tennis shoes.
- Girls Soccer
- Please bring a water bottle labeled with your name, a ball, and shinguards.
Impact Concussion Testing
- This year all Impact Concussion Baseline tests will be done at home to help maintain social distancing.
How it works:
- Email email@example.com with the following information
- Athletes name, and Date of Birth
- An email will be sent from ImPACT and myself with instructions on how to complete the test from home
- Athlete will than participate in a 30 minute computer based test to develop his/her baseline
- Baseline tests are valid for 2 years
For more information, please see the slide in the Activity Director’s virtual PAC meeting slides for more information.
All high school level athletes have the opportunity to take a baseline test during the school year. Tests are taken before the start of each sport season. There is no charge to complete a baseline or post-injury test.
More information regarding Covid-19:
The district Road Map on Health & Safety will be released District wide in the coming days. This will be an over arching health and safety document for Jordan Public Schools.
Parent-Athlete-Coach PowerPoint Slides